ESN works with distributors, contractors, and top sales associates with multiple electrical firms assuring the easiest path towards your business upgrading to these new technologies at the lowest possible cost. Aside from providing inexpensive implementation costs, you also may be eligible to receive additional funding via the utility companies grant program. One of ESN's many specialties is handling the entire process from concept to completion, assuring everything performed and submitted is of the highest possible quality.
Our Specialties Include:
- Fully trained and knowledgeable audit team that provides superior design techniques towards energy efficiency and improved overall quality. In most cases esthetic improvement is also realized. We only use the most current techniques available for both materials and installation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all current incentive programs and future programs as they are introduced.
- Local municipality programs
- Nationwide understanding of all available local utility grant and rebate programs
- State funding for public facilities
- EPACT IRS tax incentives
- Providing any and all necessary documentation needed to implement grant programs.
- Reviewing all necessary short and long term goals along with current status with management team(s).
- Work to solve all budgetary restraints by implementing a long term savings plan via staging or phasing of project.
- Utilize long standing partnerships with industry leading manufactures assuring appropriate material procurement. We provide the appropriate means for local and national account agreements.
- Upon request, will provide strategic placement of licensed installation contractor
- Complete turnkey solutions
- Upon request, will provide LEED certification through licensed engineer.